Rheem and P&N Distribution are proud to offer exclusive, hands-on training at our Innovation Learning Centers—our premier learning environments. Other in-field training opportunities are held at other P&N locations, as well as online content for Pro Partners who want to brush up on their skills.
Technical Training Powered by Interplay Learning
Technical training for all skill levels from the leading provider of online training for the skilled trades:
- Includes five (5) passes per company. Additional packs of five (5) can be purchased at a discounted rate.
- Almost 60 courses and growing. All courses are recognized by NATE for CEUs
- Includes three (3) custom Rheem 3D/VR courses (Inverter, Renaissance™ Commercial Rooftop, Dual Fuel) and four (4) other generic 3D/VR courses
Access is delegated through a contractor’s My.Rheem profile within the AC tab under the Pro Partner Section.
P&N On-site Training
In Person training is available with John Blankley, Rheem’s 2021 Service Manager of the Year! John will visit on site with your technicians to ensure they are versed in the latest equipment installation and repair techniques, along with on-the-job assistance, manufacturing issues, and more. John also offers monthly training classes which are held at P&N in Burlington, NJ.
Click Here to Book
Link to scheduler to come
Graduate Studies Program
Pro Partners have exclusive access to a wide variety of business and marketing courses through the Graduate Studies program in Rheem Academy. This program offers courses covering topics such as:
- Business Practices & Tools
- Marketing & Communication
- Leadership & Personal Development
- Customer Service
Contact your TM for assistance or questions.