Rheem Pro Partner CashBack Rebates +
Pro Partners can utilize both CashBack and KwikComfort financing on the same job. All other manufacturers require that contractors decide which program they want to use on each job, they’re only able to offer the homeowner either the financing or the homeowner rebate, but not both.
Additionally, Rheem is the only manufacturer that provides a contractor rebate. All the other manufacturers offer a homeowner rebate, which means that either the homeowner gets the rebate – or no one gets the rebate.
Rheem’s CashBack program is different because it gives the contractor the flexibility to do what is best for them. If business is slow and the work is needed, they can pass the rebate on to the homeowner. When busy they have the option to keep the full rebate. Rheem will not promote any rebate offers to homeowners.
How Other Manufacturers Rebates Work
Contractor sells a homeowner a job with qualifying equipment for $10,000 that includes a $500 homeowner rebate. The contractor is responsible for ½ of this rebate, so they add $250 into the cost of the job. When the contractor has completed the job, they issue a $500 rebate to the homeowner – which means they actually collect $9,500 from the homeowner. They then register this job with the manufacturer and receive the manufacturers $250, making the net revenue for this job $9,750.
|Collect from homeowner||$10,000||$9,500|
|Collect from manufacturer||$250||$250|
Contractor Serial Tool (CST) Dashboard Makes Claim Submissions and Reporting Simple
- Visit My.Rheem.com to submit claims and check the status of all rebates.
- Claims can be entered to redeem rebates or points for installing qualifying Rheem equipment.
- Multiple programs and promotions can be redeemed on one claim submission.
- Rheem funds contractor CashBack rebate via re-loadable card or direct deposit within 4 weeks of claim approval.
- Viewable, customizable, reporting can be downloaded for claims from the CST Dashboard, including submitted claim details, payment status, and more.
Rheem Pro Partner KwikComfort® Financing
ProPartners will get up to 8% off contractor costs on all residential KwikComfort® Financing for qualifying residential equipment! Rheem’s suite of cash rebates + financing programs are designed to help you increase sales by making it even easier for your customers to get their new Rheem system and put cash into your pocket.
- Rheem, along with Synchrony Financial, provides contractors with consumer financing with the Residential KwikComfort® Financing Program.
- Residential KwikComfort® Financing offers homeowners affordable financing options that can be used for Rheem heating, air and water heating equipment, plus installation costs.
- Contractors who have been approved to offer Residential KwikComfort® Financing will have the KwikComfort® icon beside their contact information on the Contractor Locator System at Rheem.com.
- When consumers click the icon, they can fill out the application for KwikComfort® Financing and have an approved credit line before you reach their home for a sales presentation.
Program Support Contact Information
For general Contractor support and questions call 888-222-2176
(Monday-Saturday, 8 a.m.-11 p.m. ET; Sunday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET).
Contractor support can help.
Synchrony Contact Information
Phone-in decisions: 888-222-2176
Fax for application processing and/or funding: 888-222-2986
Synchrony business center website: https://www.synchronybusiness.com/
Cardholder support: 800-250-5411
Cardholder consumer center*: https://www.mysynchrony.com/
*Cardholders can access account information and make payments.